Cash Flow Forecasting
The founders of Hawkhurst Invest have been at the heart of the financial industry for more than a decade.
Do you worry about how you might manage?
Managing your assets, understanding your financial situation and planning the future effectively can feel very daunting.
Failure to plan effectively can cause stress and pits you and your family at risk.
Cash Flow Forecasting offers you a solution.
Build a comprehensive financial strategy using tried and tested methods can give you peace of mind and ensure you are best placed to face life’s challenges whatever they might be.
How does it work?
Using progressive financial planning practices we comprehensively analyse your future financial cash flow position and identify areas where you are potentially financially at risk. We present a personalised financial plan encompassing a full cash flow forecast and we stress test how different financial decisions about growth rates and inflation and other related events might impact on your ability to meet your objectives.
Our clients often ask us:
- How much money do I need to retire and what will it cost me now to achieve it?
- What are my financial goals and how can I put a plan in place to achieve them?
- Is it possible to increase our spending now and will we still have sufficient money to keep us in comfort in our old age?
- What happens to my family if I am unable to work or if I meet an untimely death?
- Can I afford to send my children to private school and how will this affect my future standard of living?
- How can we make the most of our financial resources to help us achieve what we want?
- Are my investments in the right place and invested in a tax efficient way?
- Can we afford to help our children or grandchildren get onto the property ladder?
- How much inheritance tax is payable on my estate and what can I do to leave more of my assets to my heirs?
- Can I afford to purchase a holiday home abroad?
Here’s our answer
Our cash flow forecasting report will provide answers to many of these questions and can produce a summary projection of your likely financial position at, and throughout, your various life stages, taking into account total assets, liabilities, regular and ad hoc expenditure, and inflation. In short, we strive to establish whether you are on target to achieve your aims and objectives and the time required to do this. Lifetime cash flow has provided many of our clients with the ability to retire early, sell a business, divorce with financial confidence, change career and generally feel more satisfied financially.
We start with a base plan and a consolidated balance sheet (what you own and owe) and cash flow statement (what you earn and spend) representing the ‘here and now’ of your planning. For clients with a range of assets, the cash flow forecast presents a summary of these, together with your financial position, in one place. It is indeed a valuable document itself.
Cash Flow Forecasting will also help you to visualise your current wealth. It works by showing how certain goals and milestones may affect your wealth over time. It’s an opportunity for clients to take an honest look at their current wealth, consider their aspirations and decide what they would like to achieve.
Once everything has been considered and a detailed analysis has been constructed, it’s a straightforward exercise to model all manner of scenarios, both planned and unplanned. We often ask clients whether they make advanced and detailed plans for their summer holiday. Usually the answer is a resounding yes. However, if we ask whether they comprehensively plan their future financial position, the answer is often different. There are a whole host of reasons as to why this is the case but through Cash Flow Forecasting, our clients have found that they achieve a greater level of financial control, become more engaged with their finances, have the potential to achieve their goals earlier in life, and even enjoy the experience.
Please email email@example.com for further information.