Fed up seeing your savings do nothing in the bank? Worried that the stock market might catch you out?
Have you ever watched Homes Under The Hammer and wondered what it would be like to have your own property portfolio?
Well now you can.
Worried about how to go about it? Fearful that you could get caught out?
Bricks and mortar have been proven to be the safest investment over time to protect your long-term financial future.
We have a unique approach to help our clients invest in property successfully. We share our significant experience and expertise by coaching and mentoring you to make sure that you know the best way to invest.
We have been helping clients to invest successfully since 2000. Our clients have prospered through many different economic cycles. We would like to help you create a successful property investment. We use a very personal approach in simple language; no smoke and mirrors – so you can gain a strong grasp of the principles and potential pitfalls.
- Knowledge is key – the sessions are tailored to your needs.
- We share our expertise and experience offering you tried and tested methods which will help you maximize success.
- We can provide access to the full range of services required including mortgages, conveyancing, insurance, letting agents and property developers, all of whom are as committed as we are to supporting your success
- We will arrange optional site visits. These give you the opportunity to have hands on experience before you actually buy.
- We provide online access to previous success stories to inspire and inform you
- We provide regular updates on a range of opportunities to buy high quality properties.
What we offer you:
- A Structured Property Portfolio Management Course – 6 sessions over 12 weeks
- We include a comprehensive range of topics all of which are relevant to investing in property
- We offer realistic guidance on the pros and cons of property investment
- We arm you with the right information so you can make an informed knowledgeable decision
What We Need From You
If you always do what you’ve always done, nothing will change…
- Come ready to be open minded and ready to learn
- It is ultimately your decision but we will help you understand the facts
- The greatest success comes when you are committed to achieve your goal and you’re prepared to take action
- If you are looking for a quick fix or a get rich quick scheme we are not the right people for you
- If you’re committed to securing long-term financial security and you are prepared to invest some time in achieving it we can help you.
- Self employed or on the payroll there’ll be the right route for you. There are lots of different approaches and we can help you find the right one
- Whether you are new to property investment or your current investment strategy has become stale we can help you identify a great way forward.
Are you great at some parts of the process but need help with others?
Are you keen to make a difference to your long-term financial future?
Far too many people rely exclusively on the Bank, the Building Society or a Financial Adviser and don’t really understand the underpinning principle of how the different approaches work. The strength of our course is that we give you the information, the tools and the understanding for you to operate effectively.
We teach you how to approach the process with confidence and flair.
You remain in control.
The course runs over 6 fortnightly sessions mentoring. It will provide you with the knowledge, skill and understanding of the pros and cons of property investment.
- Do you want to look forward to retirement full of exciting travel and experiences?
- Do you want to be in a position to help your children set up a home of their own?
- Are you keen to have the flexibility and choice that a healthy investment strategy would offer?
It’s time to take action!
Come and join us and find out how to approach becoming a successful property investor.
Find the right investment strategy to match your personality, financial situation and the time you have available.
Call us now on 01245 947797 or email us at email@example.com