At Hawkhurst Invest, we host a number of Free to attend workshops throughout the year. Every workshop is always well attended and we usually have a capacity for up to 50 delegates.
Topics span all aspects of property investment including many areas you are probably unaware of. In addition to this, there are segments for questions and answers, also open networking before and after the workshop.
Free food and drink are always supplied for all guests to enjoy and a pack of information to take away with you at the end as well.
So whether you are a seasoned investor, have a few investments or are new to investment opportunities, then please do not hesitate to book into one of our upcoming events. Below is a list of just a few for your convenience:
- September – Property Investment Workshop – Property Pitfalls
- October – Property Investment Workshop – Estate Planning for Investors
- November – Property Investment Workshop – Property Tax
- Can I attend more than one event?
- Yes. You are more than welcome to attend one, two or all of the events. A number of our guests have been to previous workshops as they have experienced the benefits.
- How many tickets can I book?
- We would suggest up to 4. You are welcome to bring your partner and friends or a friend with their partner. In fact we encourage this as it might be something you and a friend or family member are both interested in.
- Is there parking?
- Yes. Most events are based in Chelmsford and as a city, there is plenty of parking, shops and restaurants available to you within the city centre which is where our events are based.
- Are there hotels nearby?
- Yes. If you are travelling from further afield, you are welcome to stay at one of the many hotels available to you in the city or surrounding areas.
- Can I access you via Train?
- Absolutely. Many guests travel in from London, Brentwood, Colchester, Ipswich etc and many of those guests choose to take the train as they can eat and drink at our event and in the city after if they so wish.
We look forward to seeing you at our events!